Maths @ Mavis Integrated Mathematics Algebra for Secondary 1
The examples and questions are paced to help students understand concepts, recognise common steps, see through typical trick questions and apply mathematical knowledge taught and learned.
While the progressive practices ensure familiarity and exposure to a wide variety of question types, there are opportunities to exercise higher order thinking through the challenging questions provided in every topic.
Detailed solutions are included to guide and help students through critical thinking processes.
- 1 Introduction to Algebra
- 2 Expansion
- 3 Operations on Algebraic Expressions
- 4 Algebraic Fractions: Addition and Subtraction of Algebraic Fractions
- 5 Factorisation: Extracting Common Factors
- 6 Solving Simple Linear Equations
- 7 Solving Fractional Equations
- 8 Linear Inequalities
- 9 Problem Solving
- 10 Number Patterns
|Year Level||Year 7|
|Date of Publication||2017|
- Maths @ Mavis Integrated Mathematics Algebra for Secondary 2Now: $16.96 Was: $19.95